DaveKen;483681 Wrote:
> .........My irritation is fuelled by the fact that I have persuaded my
> other half to buy a Touch for me for Christmas and no one can or will
> tell me whether it's gonna be available  - do I ask her to delay the
> purchase until ????? or do I look for another pressy? My birthday is in
> late May  -  would I be better planning on it being a birthday pressy?
> :-).
> Cheers,
> Dave.

Yes, delay the purchase.  When it is actually available the other half
can order it.  Hopefully in December, maybe not till March, who knows.
It would be no different then the other half buying you a cruise for
X-mas that will not depart till March.  You *must* be on the boat on
Dec. 25th for it to count?

--
toby10