pfarrell;487305 Wrote:
> pippin wrote:[color=blue]
> I will agree that there is a gray scale, but all the whining is driving
> me crazy.Well, you know... relax. Don't get crazy, it's not one of your
> relatives
being criticised. Logitech chose the hardware for the Touch, they chose
the software, they chose their price point and they chose their margin.
If a customer is dissatisfied with their choices he can basically do two
things:

1) Vote with his/her wallet.

2) Come on official channels and express to the company his/her
dissatisfaction with the choices it has made.

People in this thread are doing #2. You are whining, not them. And,
quite frankly, these forums are getting tiresome with people defending
Logitech's choices for the sake of it.

--
gorman