JJZolx wrote:
> The thing that everyone has to understand is that Squeezebox Server on
> the Touch is a lightweight.
>
> It doesn't do transcoding, there isn't a web interface, and it can't
> access network files.  There's also no access to many of the server and
> player settings that you see in BigSC's web interface, because nobody is
> going to code an interface for all those setting in the Touch's user
> interface.

What he said.

And if someone tried to implement all the differences, I bet they would
soon find out that the Touch CPU is too slow, and the Touch memory is
too small.

Its cool, but its not going to replace that four year old PC with a AMD
or Intel gigahertz processor and a gig of ram.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/