DaveKen;488447 Wrote:
> Hi aubuti,
> No, I can assure you of the following FACTS: -
> 1)  my order was placed DIRECT with Logitech to take advantage of the
> 20% pre-order discount,
> 2)   my debit card was debited within 24 hours, but 24 hours later the
> sum was credited back into the account.
> I also believe that at least one other person has posted here saying
> that the same thing happened to them.
Thanks for clarifying with facts about the debiting and near-instant
refund (but no need to shout).

As for the announced release date (your reply to dave77), the only
announcement that Logitech ever made was in September at the consumer
electronics show in Berlin (I forget the name), when they said "-The
Logitech Squeezebox Touch Wi-Fi music player is expected to be available
in the U.S. and Europe beginning in December....-" (see:
http://ir.logitech.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=406806)

--
aubuti