DaveKen;488375 Wrote:

> What a shambles  -  thank God the Technical side seems to be a little
> better at their job than the Sales side, even if they appear to be no
> better organised, IMHO.

DaveKen, while we'd all like a bit of clarity on the situation
regarding the Touch release, let's not overstate the case.

Many of us have Squeezeboxes, Transporters, Duets, Booms etc with which
we are more than happy. In a perfect world, we'd be able to buy
everything when we want it. The Logitech/Slim team have hard work going
on trying to maintain compatibility with legacy machines and the newer
stuff. While I would be more than happy to take a Touch as is, and play
along while its evolution occurs, many potential owners would have major
hissy fits if they were supplied with equipment which hiccuped now and
than.

--
kesey