results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73380
Question: Using the Touch's embedded SBS...

- I plan to use it as my main server/library
- I plan to use it occasionally, such as when a friend brings around
  a USB drive
- I have no interest it using it at all really

signor_rossi;502427 Wrote:
> I will use TinySC if there will be a solution to enable streaming of my
> (steadily) increasing collection of 24/96 flac files to my old SB
> players Boom, Classic and Receiver. Knowing that transcoding these files
> on the Touch won't work I would transcode them beforehand on a PC and so
> have them in my collection twice. The software just shouldn't display
> them twice and serve the right files to the right players.
You need the "Multi Library" plugin for
that(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/PluginsAudio). I don't know
whether it will be rewritten for TinySC, though.

--
Themis

SB3 - North Star dac 192 - Cyrus 8xp - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus