results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73380
Question: Using the Touch's embedded SBS...

- I plan to use it as my main server/library
- I plan to use it occasionally, such as when a friend brings around
  a USB drive
- I have no interest it using it at all really

signor_rossi;503410 Wrote:
> Of course the PentiumIV is fine too, but a little more recent old
> computer with an Athlon64 for example that can do speedstep draws only
> half the power. My old Pentium IV 2.4GHz with dedicated GPU draws over
> 100W idle, the little younger Athlon64 2.4GHz with integrated GPU my
> brother left me draws almost half the power. I use this machine as my
> SBS server now.
> Just in the case you can choose between old computers. :-)

Yeah, if energy use is a concern and you have choice, the Pentium 4
should be avoided.  It runs hot, too, so cooling generally requires
faster and louder CPU and case fans.

--
JJZolx

Jim