JohnSwenson;512683 Wrote:
> The processor in the Touch is WAY more powerful than the one in the
> transporter so there should not be a problem playing 192 files, even
> decoding flac. There might be a problem when the server is on the Touch.
> There might not be enough horsepower to run TinySBS and the player both
> at 192. . So even if software does get changed to play 192 files its
> probably a good idea to assume its only going to be available with an
> external server.
>
> John S.

Ok, and the optical wont do it, I'll see logitechs pow here, they can
not build unconditional support for 192kHz, it will only work under some
circumstances this will not look so good in the product spec and confuse
customers. So better leave it at 24/96 which works for everyone all the
time.

But with agillis comment in mind this leaves squeezeplay can it handle
192k ? But it is an opening for someone to modify things even if
logitech wont do it themselves.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this