JohnSwenson;521825 Wrote:
> Which is why I'm going to attempt it. I finally found out how to get the
> source code for the driver and have done a quick perusal and it does not
> look too difficult to add 176 and 192.
>
> I don't think there will be any problem handling the increased data
> rate as long as its not doing complicated processing on it. But we shall
> have to see.
>
> Unfortunately I'm really snowed under by a lot of other projects right
> now, so it could be a month or two before I can really work on it. So if
> I can make it work it probably will not be in the first release.
>
> Otherwise known as don't hold your breath, but I will try and work on
> it.
>
> John S. (NOT Logitech employee)

Cool , if's ever going to be done it's by 3rd party involvement.
Hopefully Squeezeplay can handle flac in this data rate.
This will be ethernet only rigth ? or local file on drive directly
attached.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
Miscellaneous use: Radio (battery pack to be ordered)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this