I just a quick, as in not a DBT, test of the Touch's digital versus
analog outputs using my Headroom Desktop Amp (which has a built in DAC
for digital inputs AND RCA analog inputs for analog sources) and I must
say that there is very little, if any, difference between the sound of
the two inputs. Granted my listening and testing was/is far from
definitive but based on what I heard I'd say that the Touch's internal
DAC and analog outputs would be more than good enough for most
moderately priced audio systems.

What are the impressions of other Touch owners who have taken the time
to make a similar comparison?

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2