ralphpnj;537251 Wrote:
> What are the impressions of other Touch owners who have taken the time
> to make a similar comparison?

Up until last week I ran a SB3/Lavry DA-10 combo as my main music
source. The Touch arrived 9 days ago and I added it to my system. I
synced it with the SB3/Lavry and level-matched it to the Touch's
output. This made it very easy to switch between inputs and A/B one
against the other.

After a long weekend of extensive back and forth with a very eclectic
range of material my conclusion was that the Lavry was ever, ever so
slightly better but only when I concentrated on listening for
differences.

When I was playing music for listening enjoyment, I frequently found
myself forgetting which player was feeding the amp at the moment - the
Lavry or the analog outs of the Touch.

To sum it up, I ended up selling my Lavry.

I'm sure others will reach a different conclusion, but it works for me!

--
mlsstl