JohnSwenson;537854 Wrote:
> Do you happen to know what the compression level was to begin with?
>
> Did you have anything plugged into the USB or SD connectors when you
> experienced the stuttering? If not then this is very important info.
>
> Would you be willing to ssh into the Touch and run some tests while the
> stuttering is happening?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John S.

Hi John,
Nope, nothing in USB or SD connectors - this was brand new, out of the
box from Logitech configured. As well as coax I did have RCA analog
connections to it, but that was it. I was "running" the spectrum
analyzer "now playing", but it happens on all of them. yes, absolutely
willing to ssh into it and run some tests. Just talk me through what
you need me to do and I will follow.

I don't knwo what the compression level was I am afraid - is there a
way to find out? It's not stored in the tags anywhere. What I do know
is that if I convert the original to wav, then flac at -8, the
resulting file is larger in size than the original!

regards,
Ziggy

--
ziggyb63