notec;538741 Wrote:
> you have to ask? cant figure that out on your own, eh?

OK, I'll bite.  Can you tell us why?

Though I don't agree with much of what you say, you actually make some
valid points - yes, the duet had other issues than WiFi and yes, the
product is developed by the same team on the same OS.  That doesn't
justify the hate toward the Touch however.  As somebody that has
suffered through issues with the Duet and currently owns both a Duet
and a Touch, I can say that the release of the Touch is a completely
different experience.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch.  SuSE 11.0 Server
running SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.0, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 33,060 songs, 2,656 albums, 484 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior