notec;538730 Wrote:
> Folks that claim they've never had issues with the duet either:
>
> 1) rarely use it
> 2) have it setup right next to their router
> 3) live in a dream world

Did everybody follow the logic here? It goes like this:

1) Notec couldn't get the Duet to work
2) Therefore Notec concludes the Duet doesn't work, and calls it a POS
3) It then follows that nobody's Duet works
4) Conclusion: People who say their Duets work are lying or deluded

I think that pretty much says everything we need to know about the
aptly-named Notec. Anybody possessing logical and analytical skills
that can achieve such a very special degree of reasoning probably has
difficulty working a toaster. So it really is no surprise that it was
impossible for somebody like that to get a Duet working. People whose
brains work that way walk among us, folks. They're even permitted to
drive cars. So be careful out there.

--
Dogberry2