results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=77824
Question: Should volume control only affect the analog outputs?

- Yes, I don't/wouldn't use the digital outputs anyway
- Yes, I want to use the digital outputs and want them locked at 100%
- Yes (some other reason)
- No, I want variable output for the digital outputs
- No (some other reason)

If you want to save options prefs and code, dump the facebook app ;)
instead.

let us have fixed/variable option for both analog and digital.

And the option to turn off digital out when off.

Then some essential SB Classic properties, would be restored.

If Touch is slated to replace SB3 it's feature set would include
everything the SB3 did, Otherwise your doing something wrong. And some
user somewhere would miss his favorite feature.

Including for example editable "current settings" for network.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this