Phil Leigh;540116 Wrote:
> Do you really adjust balance a lot/often?

Phil,

I'm curious if you are challenging the need for some people at all or
you are trying to get a sense of the importance of it to determine if
you believe the feature is one that should be added.

THE DEVICE HAS A HEADPHONE OUT ON IT.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think people might want or expect
some of the basic functionality they seem to have in their other
electronics that produce sound.

Now sure why so many people are defensive on the issue and are being so
negative to the issue instead of just saying "Sure, I can see how people
might benefit from this feature" and then just move on...

Killing peoples ideas and challenging them on their needs when you are
a more Sr member alienates the new members. I'm just not sure why this
community needs to say things like:

> ...But don't hold your breath waiting or it...

I think it would be better for Logitech to be making this kind of
statement unless we enjoy being totally negative and want to help give
customers the impression (real or not) that development on this new
product is poorly supported and that they should just return the
device....

/rant

--
pounce