m1abrams;540884 Wrote:
> I think the Amazon Prime might play a factor.  I have similar experience
> to Fred with Amazon.  Ridiculously slow at getting the product out of
> the warehouse.  I actually considered getting a Prime account except my
> experience with normal orders was horrible.  A friend has a Prime
> account and loves it, but I do not want to "Pay" just to get the same
> service I get for free elsewhere.

Getting free 2 day shipping easily covers the Prime membership for me.
I also like that I can upgrade to 1 day shipping for $3.99. Last week I
ordered a 32GB SDHC card on Monday morning with 1 day shipping and it
arrived Tuesday lunchtime.

Steve.

--
SteveEast

Home: 3*SB3, 1*Boom, 4*Radio running 7.4.1 on Acer Aspire easyStore H340
WHS.
Cabin: 1*Touch running 7.5.0 on itself.