I don't live in the US but I travel frequently there. It doesn't seems
that the Logitech website will allow non-US cards or PayPal, while
Amazon does so I use that. Amazon will ship DVDs, CDs and books abroad
but not electronics so I send stuff to my hotel in advance and since I
usually stay there for 3 or 4 days I need to make sure stuff will
arrive while I'm there, so far I've been 100% lucky in terms of things
arriving on time and zero DOAs (only exception was my SB Radio power
brick but that was easily replaced by ordering one from Mouser.com). I
do use Amazon Prime though. This week I'm not on the road but a friend
is and I've already ordered my Touch, Amazon claims stuff will be there
on time, I'll let you know how this one goes as yesterday Amazon
reported no availability in the morning and 2-3 days availability when
I checked at night.

Regards,

--
Sounder