SomersetGuy;543583 Wrote:
> Thanks -- Can I also say to other British SBT users: if, after having
> tried all the steps that I mentioned in my first post, you too are not
> satisfied with the overall function of the SBT, please do contact The
> Office of Fair Trading (http://www.oft.gov.uk/). They keep notes on all
> individuals' complaints and of the companies/traders mentioned, and, as
> aforementioned, will take action as deemed appropriate.

FYI - This forum is not the place to "notifiy" Logitech of such
issues.

That said the Touch meets all of the 3 requirements you state for me.
While I will say the Touch is not a simple device to get to work, it
does work as stated.  Being a complex device that can support a number
of different operating conditions you must make an effort to
troubleshoot why it is not working.

Best I can tell you plugged it in and it did not work so off to the
lawyers you went.  Your only posts on this forum is to notify Logitech
that you filled a complaint.  You never posted asking for assistance,
heck I bet you never even called Logitech Support.

Gee your childish complaint will do wonders for the consumer market!
It just adds another reason for companies to NOT provide a complex and
powerful tool for people with brains to use.  Thanks.

--
m1abrams