If I added a Touch to my system and connected a USB drive with my music
collection, would I be able to stream music from that to my other two
Receivers (the Touch would be ethernet wired to my Router).

In other words could it replace the basic music playing function of my
current SBS installation on my NAS?

--
TheLastMan

Matt

SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
Synology Diskstation 107+ (NAS) with FW 2.2-0959
Squeezebox Server 7.4.2 on Synology Package Manager
Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 access
points
Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers in living room.
Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers in kitchen.
LPs ripped using Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap, Behringer UCA202.