TheLastMan;548649 Wrote:
> I like building pooters so that would be a fun project when funds
> allow.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have any old PCs small and quiet enough to go
> where I need it.

Remember that one of the advantages of the SBS design is that the
server can be anywhere on your network.

Mine is in a cabinet under the bar.

It could just as well be out in the utility room.

The real trick is efficient use of electricity to be green enough to
suit your values.  But that gets to be complicated when you factor in
the environmental cost of building a new machine.  Reuse may be much
better for the environment, even if it has higher electricity costs.

--
snarlydwarf