Peter Galbavy;553956 Wrote:
> Yup, it's a server performance issue. Just put a copy of Rumours at
> 24/96 on an SD card and it plays perfectly. No stutters at all.
>
> I wonder what has changed from 7.5.1 to 7.6 in the server to make it
> eat quite so much more CPU. I'll move my report over to the server
> forum...

Do you stream flac "natively" to the player ? no transcoding to wav/pcm
going on on the server ? in the settings > advanced > filetypes is flac
set to native ?
And no old custom.convert.conf files on the server ? or any weird
settings

And you are not syncing to a non 24/96 capable player at the same time
?

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this