toby10;558460 Wrote:
> It makes a lot of sense and many people have duplicate libraries for
> various devices.
> I don't use DBPA but I know it has a batch converter option so you
> could easily convert an entire library of tagged FLACS to a separate
> MP3 library.

Yes, one of the dbpa probrams is the batch converter. Open it, point to
the top level of your FLAC directory and a few mouse clicks and you can
convert your entire flac archive to a separate directory containing mp3
files.  They have a good forum as well for any questions you might
have.

p.s. this is what I do (FLAC for home and archive, mp3 (lame -V2) for
ipods/iphone.

--
garym