iPhone;561502 Wrote:
> ... I don't know if there are speed issues with the SD cards, but a few
> of my large capacity high speeds didn't work during early Beta. I have
> not checked since the Touch was released as I am either using USB Drive
> or USB Stick now. And for me, USB Stick is more versatile when it comes
> to adding Music. Most of my friends and audiophile buddies I know don't
> have a way to read or use an SD card,

I don't know of any issues with SD cards of up to 32GB in the Touch.
Not all SD card readers can read that capacity, so you may need to buy
one.

I didn't have a card reader that worked with 32GB SD cards during Touch
testing. I ended up using the Linux command line interface of Touch to
copy tracks from an attached USB drive to the SD card reader on Touch.

Mickey

--
MickeyG

Transporter > Classé Audio DR6 > Mark Levinson 23 > Wilson Watt 3/Puppy
1/Martin Logan Dynamo 700