snarlydwarf;565944 Wrote:
> Right and the same could be said of Samsung, Hitachi, LG, RCA, Sony,
> Onkyo, Toshiba, etc.
>
> if it has a remote, it doesn't really turn off or you could not turn it
> on with the remote.
>
> As for the "americans!" comment: are you always so bigoted?

Seriously, EVERY device that has a remote or Soft-Touch button does NOT
turn fully off.  This includes but not limited to, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, Game
Consoles, Coffee Makers, Microwaves, Toasters, and many more.

As I already stated the amount of power the Touch uses is very small
and it does this to provide FEATURES not just suck power because to
people who made it are lazy.  I would be very upset if they removed the
features to save 2 watts of power.

Love the "americans" comment too!  Everyone knows we are fat power
hungry a...@#$, wow.

--
m1abrams