aubuti;566381 Wrote:
> One reason for not doing that automatically is that some users like to
> retain the use of plugins (note plugins, not applets), which are only
> available with a local SBS, not with mysb.com. There are probably other
> reasons, but that's the first one that comes to mind at present.

agree. I would not want my players to automatically switch to mysb.com
if playing internet radio.  In my opinion, the best approach is to have
a computer on 24/7 (even a tiny computer like a sheevaplug) and ALWAYS
use SbS. You can do anything you can do from mysb.com if you simply
stay on SbS at all times.

--
garym