Right ;)

Since I learned some new features, I had to test them:
- I manually connected the Controller to MySB, and WOW, I can add
favourites which do show up on MySB (checked using web browser on PC)
- While the Controller is connected to MySB, I can control the Touch
(stations, volume etc.)
- While the server is turned off, I can now select (the previously
stored) favourites.

But I'm also understanding (bit-by-bit) more why I was confused why I
would need the server for just the above things: If I connect to my
music library on the server, I can do exactly the same things, but
everything is running 'through' the server of which I wasn't aware off:
I thought it would directly connect to the internet. On top of that, the
Controller remembers that it was connected to the music library on the
server, and tries to reconnect, even for playing internet radio or
accessing favourites on MySB.

The iPhone isn't in at the moment, but I assume that one works the same
once connected to MySB instead of my music library on the server.

Why the Controller keeps waking-up my server in some situations is
still not clear to me, but I guess once I can reproduce the problem,
the solution is around the corner...

Leaves me to one question: why doesn't the Touch (and/or Controller)
switch to MySB while playing internetradio so that the server can go
hibernate?

--
Mars Warrior