RGibran;580673 Wrote:
> Kal stated the analog outputs were comparable to the same on the Oppo
> BDP-83, which is rated class B.
>
> If ratings are based on a piece of equipments stand alone performance
> something would seem amiss.

Ok fair enoug I have to read up on the rating system again, btw
I don,t have the optimum setup as I'm driving my power amp directly and
should use more attenuation really but my processor will soon be
repaired.

Well you cant go wrong with it anyway. I'm not exactly suffering while
I'm using it's analog out :)

I do wonder how many user that really know how good it is ?

I also have to go my international paper shop and get stereophile ,
*cough* nobody copied the article online yet .

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 and assorted amps
SiriuS, Classe' Primare and Dynadio speakers, Contour 4 Contour Center,
and Contour 1.3SE for the rear ch. Rel Stadium 3 sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this