Kal Rubinson;580749 Wrote:
> Even a stopped (analog) clock is right twice a day.

Cruel. I'm deeply hurt.

Only kidding, I understand and respect the guidelines on which
Stereophile's Recommended Components are based. I only regret that in
the case of the Touch these guidelines seem to be working against
exposing more of Stereophile's readers to one of the best, if not the
best, bargains in all of high end audio. I say high end audio since
coupling the Touch with a high quality external DAC will yield true
high end sound and at least in my mind that makes the Touch a solid
Class A digital transport.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch