Hi,

It sounds great - I have a tube amplifier and this DAC
provides/restores the detail and placement that sometimes gets lost
with the tubes. I ended up buying the DAC.

I have one remaining question: The Touch only plays songs (at all)
after rebooting. When I turn it off with the screen/remote and then
turn it on again, it still refuses to play anything until reboot.

Is that normal/part of the effects of this mod? Or is it avoidable?

I have no issue leaving the Touch on all the time, but then I would
also have to leave the DAC on all the time as well. I'm not sure
whether it is designed for that (I'll check our distributor here).

Michiel

--
MEdeVries