the dynamic playlist seem to be cool, but I still hadn't time to test
it... sooner or later...

about the server... I have a SB3 and a radio and was used to listen to
internet radios, and only rarely to turn on pc and use sb server. When
Touch came out I was happy and thought to use it as a server, so
finally I could have listened to my music without having to keep power
an entire pc! Well, it was a big delusion to see that touch is really
underpowered! So now I'm disappointed, and considering if sell all the
stuff and turn on something more reliable, or to buy a NAS to use as a
server.

I like squeezebox system potential, but it's widly theorical...

--
Rikk