praganj;601637 Wrote:
> Try a psu with Super Teddy Reg :)
but this guy agrees with you
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Logitech-Squeezebox-Touch-Review#comment-55399

and the overall article
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Logitech-Squeezebox-Touch-Review
is very interesting.

Probably some/most of y'all have seen this, but just in case.

Me? I currently own a Boxee Box, but it looks like true/unaltered 24/96
streaming is a ways out, plus, yes, the thing is mainly designed for
video, etc..

So I am returning it and ordering a SB Touch. I was hoping to get
'Touch'-like audio performance plus the video stuff for 30% less money,
but alas, I don't think that's gonna happen. The Box interface, etc., is
certainly not as well set up as the Touch's seems to be.

I am sure I will use the supplied ... supply. POSSIBLY sometime in the
future will try a linear PS.

Happy to be part of the community.

--
Rick58