tubesguy;579234 Wrote:
> I agree with Phil.  Can we just have the moderator perhaps put this in a
> sticky, so that we don't have to read it again and again and again? We
> get it: You have an unbridled faith in AudioDiffMaker, and you insist
> on ignoring what people like Pat from ART have measured and what people
> like John Swenson have measured and heard.  Is there no power supply
> thread that you cannot just ignore, or must you always spread the good
> news of your conversion?

Pat has not measured ( or listened ) to the Touch supply AFAIK.
JS has, but I am not clear on the outcome.

I believe what ADM tells me - because it is entirely impartial and non
subjective and it tells me very clearly that there is no difference.
This is good because:

1) it's what my unreliable ears tell me
2) it lines up 100% with any known electronics theory.

Sorry.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.