tubesguy;579234 Wrote:
> I agree with Phil.  Can we just have the moderator perhaps put this in a
> sticky, so that we don't have to read it again and again and again? We
> get it: You have an unbridled faith in AudioDiffMaker, and you insist
> on ignoring what people like Pat from ART have measured and what people
> like John Swenson have measured and heard.  Is there no power supply
> thread that you cannot just ignore, or must you always spread the good
> news of your conversion?

I don't have -"unbridled faith"- in AudioDiffMaker. But I have verified
with test equipment, common sense, experience, listening tests on fairly
good audio components that what it shows and graphs agrees with all of
the above. Additionally, I believe Phil agreed with me and found the
exact same things I did. NO DIFFERENCE from adding a Linear PS. I just
made extra and more in depth equipment measurements then Phil because I
have access to the equipment. I have worked for over 35 years in
low/weak signal RF Communications. I have been involved in High End
Audio since I built my first kit tube pre-amp at age 11 and
designed/built my own tube pre-amp at 14.

I think the main thing is one should require proof above only "my ears
told me". The brain can fool the ears so easily which an Audio Engineer
and myself proved using tests with three different groups of
Audiophiles. Which is why I believe facts and test equipment are
required and necessary.

More importantly, if one says it is "Night and Day" or "it yielded an
appreciable sonic improvement" these are things that ARE going to show
up on AudioDiffMaker or proper test equipment! Unless of course its the
other one, "Magical" which means absolutely no proof is needed it should
just be accepted as true. Yeah right! Only a fool being separated from
his money believes this.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio