bluegaspode;602946 Wrote:
> But please reread most of the comments (including your very own): you
> talk of HUUUUGE audible differences and now you are telling me that you
> can't hear them anymore, just because you are blindfolded and don't know
> if the changes are in place.
>
> This is complete bullshit if you believe in your own words of how the
> changes sound and if you only have some little trust in your ears
> (which I sort of expect of everyone that buys expensive hardware).

I'm not telling you that I can't hear the differences. I never said
that. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

All I said was that double-blind ABX tests are a sham, because they
cannot prove or disprove anything. And my rationale for saying that is
that subjects of the double-blind ABX tests are being coerced into
undergoing these harsh tests, and are being placed under undue duress.
It is of little surprise that most people under such duress usually
exhibit inconclusive behavior.

Just for the record, I am able to very clearly detect the differences
between the modded and the unmodded Touch. These differences are NOT
subtle. In my experience, listening to the unmodded Touch is similar to
watching a 3D TV without the 3D glasses. Switch to the modded Touch, and
it feels like watching 3D TV with the 3D glasses on.

--
magiccarpetride