soundcheck;603287 Wrote:

> You are one of the very few who shows up with an extreme destructive
> attitude all the time and don't contribute ANYTHING constructive.

Klaus

On the contrary, I find that Phil's contributions are highly
constructive (call me a 'follower' if you like), and certainly help to
clear away a lot of the misleading information that appears on this
forum.

I have a Touch, and I am interested in your mods.  I may well try them,
but until then I'm interested in opinions from all sides.  I'm
particularly looking forward to Phil's ADM results, and I believe this
is the appropriate thread for those results.

--
chill