soundcheck;603303 Wrote:
> I just want to let you know, that I unsubsribe from this thread!
>

> My original intention was to support people over here having issues
> with my Toolbox.
>
> Unfortunately this thread turns into nothing but a disaster.
> The reasons for it are obvious.
>
> If I could I'd lock that thread. Because you won't get an answer on
> your questions from my side anymore.
>
> Again thx to all the people who appreciated and still appreciate that
> Toolbox.
>

> Trust your own ears!!!
>

> Enjoy.
I think it's a shame that you feel the thread has been hi-jacked,
particularly when your intention was for it to provide support. Can I
suggest a truce along the following lines:
1.you open what is explicitly a support thread.
2. a separate thread is opened for those who wish to discuss whether
the mods can/do actually improve the sound of the touch. Everyone keeps
their opinions off thread 1.

--
adamdea