chill;603293 Wrote:
> Klaus
>
> On the contrary, I find that Phil's contributions are highly
> constructive (call me a 'follower' if you like), and certainly help to
> clear away a lot of the misleading information that appears on this
> forum.

If Phil plays the  living manual for all kind of people fair enough.
If he takes load off the Logitech designers and marketing fair enough.

If he thinks he has a clue about everything. He's wrong.

If he thinks he can intentionally spread false statements. He's wrong.

This guy just disqualifies himself with his attitude.

No further writing about this particular person from my side.
It's really not worth it.

--
soundcheck

'soundcheck's audio@vise - Squeezebox Touch Toolbox 2.0'