krzys;603324 Wrote:
> Guys chill down. Soundcheck have done a lot of work to compile some
> tweaks for the Touch. A lot of you guys insist in a rather aggressive
> way that he “proves” the sound improvement. Why should he ? He is not
> selling anything. He just shares his findings.
> Can you not judge by yourself, do you need others opinion? Try his
> tweaks and take them or not it is so simple. And ask yourself a
> question: we the community are better with or without peoples like
> Soundcheck and their work to find tweaks or write applets?
> This tread should be devoted only to the support of the Toolbox.
> Chris
> PS Soundcheck please continue the support and leave others opinions
> aside

Very true. I'd like to reiterate that it takes practically no effort to
try Klaus's mods. I am not a technical person, and yet it took me just a
few minutes to download his mod, write down the IP address of my Touch,
ssh into it, unzip the mods, and run the scripts. All this is very
clearly explained on the Soundcheck's blog page.

So in a few minutes I was able to enjoy the phenomenal improvement to
the sound quality. Isn't that like a dream come true? All Touch owners
owe it to themselves to try this, and hear for themselves. No need to
measure anything, or torture yourself with stupid double-blind ABX
tests. Just sit back and bask in the incredible clarity of the newly
won high-end digital transport:)

--
magiccarpetride