soundcheck;608209 Wrote:
> Good luck with that very intelligent cable pull test. My blood pressure
> boils up while running back and forth pulling cables to catch the
> effective slot of 10s.
>
> I already hear the sharks commenting on non-compliant ABX testing.
>
> Then I don't even know what kind of routines will start up on the OS
> side, after pulling the plug. This can't be considered normal
> operation.
>
> Good luck to those who gonna give it a try.
>

> And guys. You don't help MEEEE. You help yourself.
> I'm not really interested if a QNAP 1234 or a Sheevaplug rev xxxx
> performs any different from an Apple Mini.
>

> I got a well working system at home. And I'm able to manage it quite
> well.

You have 40 seconds, not 10. If you can't hear a difference, then there
isn't one, right?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.