rktdi;608999 Wrote:
> When I look in my Music file on my pc, I see the mp3 files + 1 cover.jpg
> file – nothing else. When I look in the music file on the stick, after
> transf. the music to it, there is several extra files –
> albumartsmall.jpg etc, and some thump files – whats going on?
Have you ever used Windows Media Player on your pc? If so, that is
probably where the annoying (imo) AlbumArtSmall.jpg and thumb.db files
come from. You may not see them on the pc because Windows may treat
them as hidden files. If you're not using WMP then you can safely
delete them. But if you ever open WMP again, they will re-appear.

--
aubuti