aubuti;609034 Wrote:
> Have you ever used Windows Media Player on your pc? If so, that is
> probably where the annoying (imo) AlbumArtSmall.jpg and thumb.db files
> come from. You may not see them on the pc because Windows may treat
> them as hidden files. If you're not using WMP then you can safely
> delete them. But if you ever open WMP again, they will re-appear.

hmm i did use WMP once, to rip my cd's - i completely stopped using it
a year ago, as I did not like the way WMP performed..
sometimes WMP is used for video playback - will this create this
annoying again?
should I delete WMP??

how do I delete the hidden files? my settings are set to display hidden
files, but they only show up after I copied the files to the stick?

--
rktdi