aubuti;613380 Wrote:
> Vortexbox is not simply server software -- it is a complete operating
> system, based on Fedora Linux. So installing Vortexbox means
> _replacing_ the Linux operating system on your NAS. As NAS OSs are
> usually very customized distros for that particular hardware, I would
> be surprised if you could put Vortexbox on it. Does the NAS even have
> an x86 CPU?
>
> As an alternative, why not run SBS on your PC but use the NAS as the
> library, instead of having a separate copy on your PC? If you are
> running the regular SBS there is nothing that says the library has to
> be on the same machine.
Hi aubuti :

Good Point, are you saying that I share that NAS Folder from the PC
that is running the SBS and My Touch should see the NAS library so I do
not need to maintain another copy of the Music library on the PC? I will
try this when I get home tomorrow, Thank You so much, This forum is
awesome!!

--
oh6781