results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86446
Question: Getting worse

- Yes
- No

IPeng works with 7.6 for now, but it is beta... squeezePad dont atm.
so it good to have both when using beta.

Also they fixed a serius dB bug that affected slow servers most, and
the scanner gets better all the time in 7.6 also most language bugs are
solved. scan for new is also better but not perfect.

if it's getting worse over time, I would remove the whole .Sqeez
something folder that contains the dB and start all over again, a fresh
conplete rescan my be needed after incrementally adding stuff for
months.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad