results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=86446
Question: Getting worse

- Yes
- No

Jokke;620846 Wrote:
> I fully agree!

I've recommended the TOUCH to several people who have no clue about how
anything works, including their home WIFI network. At best, they've been
able to add a password to their WIFI during setup.  These folks plug the
TOUCH in, enter the mysb.com credentials, attach a USB drive with music,
let it scan fully, and listen for month after month with nary a problem.
My brother's setup has about 50k mp3 files, all with embedded art. And
again, no problems, it just works. He tells me that now and again, it
will have the "update" message, and he'll say OK, and it then keeps
working.

So I think you don't HAVE to be a geek to make it work. You do however
have to have a robust network and generally use the right USB drive (he
just lucked out as the one he used worked first time!).

--
garym