erland;629279 Wrote:

> I don't expect everything to work on a computer but I do expect
> everything to work on a music streaming device like the Squeezebox, the
> Logitech quality assurance have a lot of improvement potential if they
> are just willing to spend the necessary resources on it.

+1

I have bought three SBs so far and had to have two of them replaced
directly after purchase (that is a 67% failure rate btw).  I sure hope
Logitech will wake up someday and realize the untapped potential in the
SB division (and then fund it properly). After all, who needs mice etc
for tablet computers (e.g.)?

--
copperstate