Now that I think of it... Since Logitech bought Squeeze there really
hasnt been the rate of development and refinement that you would expect
from a company as advanced as Logitech. I'm a tech geek type of guy so I
like the challenge that comes with the tremendous flexibility built into
these devices. The software side of things still has a very "open
source" flavor. Thats endearing in a way, but there are many consumers
who, rightly so, expect more.

--
earwaxer9

System: modified Winsome Labs Mouse, modified Maggie MMG's, Transporter,
HSU sub 12, MSB DAC to 500 watt sub slave amp, JPS labs power cords,
Silver audio interconnect, Audioquest Granite speaker cable.