thomaskristensen;629305 Wrote:
> Of course Apple makes mistakes as does everybody. But after having
> migrated from Windows computers to Macs, my monthly computer
> maintenance time has dropped to nearly zero as opposed to the up to ten
> hours I could spend on that with Windows computers. I'm not saying Mac's
> are better, I'm just saying I spend less time tending to computer
> problems than I ever done before.

My maintenance of windows has also dropped to zero after upgrading to
Windows 7. My oldest laptop (6 years old) got a new lease on life this
way and it only cost me 50$.

I'm running Windows 7 at work and we have 4 PC's running Windows 7 at
home and I can say there is no maitenance a part from Adobe bugging me
to update flash every second week.

Please don't compare a 5 year old Windows XP computer with a brand new
Mac running brand new OS. Windows 7 is every bit as good as OSX.

--
Letten

Sboxes: Duet, Classic, Radio, 2 Boom's
Server: HP Laptop, Core i5-540M, 4Gb DDR3, WOL (Wake-on-lan), 1.7watt
suspended, Windows 7, SBS 7.5.3
Router: Linksys WRT54G wireless