thomaskristensen;629305 Wrote:
> my monthly computer maintenance time has dropped to nearly zero as
> opposed to the up to ten hours I could spend on that with Windows
> computers.

When I was younger, I broke Windows all the time, too. After having
learned to follow the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" rule, I don't
spend much time maintaining Windows.

The genious of Apple, is that they don't give their users anything to
fix (i.e. break) in the first place. Limited functionality always leads
to increased stability.

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch + duet + boom + radio / wrt160n/dd-wrt / sbs 7.5.1 or
higher/win7(32b)/avira free