Yeah, I just looked around in Windows 7 until I figured it out.  I went
into the power management advanced settings to enable WOL.  Of course I
have mine set up wired, so it may be slightly different for wireless.  I
also didn't have luck with it going into hibernation mode, it worked
better for me with sleep mode.  Not sure how much more power one uses
vs. the other, but that's what I've got working for me.  You just set
it to go to sleep after xx amount of time of inactivity and that's it.
The Touch will wake it up if you push the "home" button on the remote or
try to play something, it takes a couple of minutes to get going, and I
had to tweak the time out a couple of times to be more useful for me.

I'm sure there are others that may have a better understanding of the
whole process that can help, but for me not really knowing much about
it, it didn't take long to get working.

--
rayman1701